Saturday, August 27, 2011

My "ONLY LOVE"


Its raining in all its glory in Chennia!!! So here is a poem inspired by that romantic mood created by the rain and its sudden appearance!!!
(yes.. i m writing stuff related to romance!!! believe it!!!) ;) lol


Seated by the window, gazing into the distance;
Unknowingly a smile spreads across my face…
The twinkle in my eye and the joy in my heart;
Gives away that my mind is lost in an entirely different place!

How wonderful were the days, how lovely were the nights;
Special was every moment the time you came to visit…
The way I looked at you, the way you touched my face, the way I danced around;
Oh how very much I miss it!

Every day I say a li’l prayer, every moment I make a wish;
To let today be the day, oh please, the day you come back to me…
The day you take my hand in yours, the day you wrap me in your arms;
The day you drench me in your love, and let the whole world see!

I see the clouds darkening and hear thunder shout out loud;
I smell the sweet fresh earth, a sign that you’re on your way…
It’s just a matter of time before we meet, ‘fore I’m hypnotised by your charm;
Oh my ONLY LOVE, Oh RAIN, you’re just a heartbeat away!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment